Monday 19 November 2012

What Makes Me Like Fishing



Hallo everyone! I'm here to share my Fishing experience to you! I hope you enjoy it :)

That picture is when i was 10 years old!


What makes me  like fishing?

I am truly intoxicated with this sport because I have acquired much knowledge from it. From astronomy to geography, experience the wild and nature of mother earth and understanding the habits of individual living creature (especially fishes). I started fishing when I was 5 years old.

The biggest benefit I gained from this activity is that fishing enhances my physical fitness and my intellect gives me a great chance to get in touch with nature, a place to release my tension and fill my poor lungs with fresh air. Such a "wholesome" and "enrich" activity that I will continue to love it and will never give up on this .



Countries and places that I have gone fishing before?

I do not have much experience of fishing abroad. However, I do have many great fishing experiences within my native country - Malaysia; I have travelled across a number of well-known fishing spots in Malaysia.

Just to name a few of my "salt water" fishing areas: Off the coast of  Melaka, Crab Island, Pangkor Island, Tioman Island, offshore of Rompin, and Pekan

2 comments: